Monday 29 July 2013

Review: O R I G I N S Products

Hey girlies!

We made a cheeky visit to the ORIGINS counter in Selfridges few months ago nd bought some products that we had our eyes on for a while. We'd like to share what we feel about them in general!

Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask 
As the name of this product suggests, it is best applied just before going to bed and leave it on our face overnight. This is best for dehydration, and it also prevents any future dehydration to our skin which is absolutely great!
Karen's review: 
At first, I wasn't sure about the concept of overnight masks, because I move around a lot during my sleep, and that the product will just be all over my pillow! However, I saw a few YouTubers spoke about this, so I gave this product a go! 
After a few applications, I am quite pleased with this. It has a mango and avocado smell to it, which I LOVE. Also, in the morning, I really do feel that my face is very hydrated! It is great to use during winter, as my skin sometimes gets a bit dry. However, I don't like applying this during summer, because due to the humidity, I don't want to put a thick layer of product on my face in my sleep. 

Avneesh's review:
When I heard of this product, I thought it would make my skin more oily as I already have very oily skin. Same as Karen, I saw many YouTubers talk about this so I was interested in it. When we went to the Origins counter, the lovely person serving told me that even oily skin can be dehydrated. So I bought it and I LOVE it too!
It doesn't break me out. I love the smell as well, it's a strong smell but not over-powering. I use it twice a week and I do notice a huge difference. It simply makes my skin look and feel very healthy. Unlike Karen, I like to apply it during the summer or winter. For me, it is a must have skin care product.


Super Spot Remover Gel
Karen's review: 
I don't have really bad skin, but I do get break outs from time to time, which is extremely annoying. I always am on a hunt for a good spot remover cream, because no-one likes spots, right? As soon as I heard people raved about this, I was like, I HAVE TO GET IT!
This is just like a 'beauty first aid kit', it's that amazing! After a few use on your blemish, it disappears like magic! I cannot think of any bad things to say about this product! If you are like me, who gets break outs sometimes, then I highly recommend you to get this. Though it's 14 pounds for a really small bottle, it's so worth it guys!

Dr. Andrew Weil for OriginsMega bright skin illuminating cleanser

Avneesh's review:
As you all can see, I have used a good amount of this. I love this product, it is just amazing and I will definitely be buying it again! I use it to remove my facial makeup. I wet my face with water and rub the product all over my skin and neck in circular motion and wash it off. It takes all my make-up off and leaves my skin squeaky clean and as it says, it illuminates my skin. I have had it for 3 months now, so it lasts really long and is definitely worth the money. 

Overall, we think that Origins is simply amazing. We are looking forward to buying the Clear improvement active charcoal mask to clear pores. The products we have from Origins have stood up to our expectations and we love this brand. Hope you check out some of their products as they are lovely, and they have many products for every type of skin. 

Let us know what you love from Origins and what you want to try! :)









Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML