Saturday 17 August 2013

Avneesh: Favourite Lipstick and Lipgloss Combination

Hey Guys!
I (Avneesh) have been loving this combination and products for a long time now and I really wanted to mention it. So here it is.

It is a lipstick from the Body Shop Colour glide lip colour in number 14 Pink ginger and lipgloss from Rimmel Vinyl Max in 211 Desire. I love wearing the body shop lipstick on its own as well because it is a beautiful colour, I have repurchased it 3 times so you can imagine how much I love it. It is a colour which is your lips but better for me. I layer it up for a brighter colour. Its creamy, the moisture goes away after a while but it lasts well. I love using the Rimmel lip gloss over it because their combination looks so amazing. The lipgloss smells like chocolate, looks like chocolate and I want to eat it, but it doesn't taste like chocolate so I haven't eaten it. :P Its very creamy, pigmented and just needs one sweep. The lip gloss isn't annoying sticky like most lip glosses and it doesn't feel weird on the lips. I want to check out more colours in this range because I love the formula. I think I probably will keep repurchasing the body shop lipstick. In make-up if I really like something I always like to have it. 

Let us know if you have a lip products combination :) xx




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML