Saturday 3 August 2013

Avneesh's July Favourites

Hello Beautifuls, July was a hot month and because of that I wasn't using much makeup, as it would just melt off on me. But I did have 6 things which I absolutely loved in July.
Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
 I don't usually use waterproof mascara but as it is summer and so hot, I needed something which wouldn't make me look like a ghost. It gives great volume and length, and just makes my lashes look really amazing. And it is worth every hype it has been getting!!!

Clinique Gel Liner in 02 True Black
This isn't a new find as I bought it in January, but I kind of got over it and stopped using it. I have rediscovered it now and I love how it looks on my eyes. It's not the easiest thing to apply, but once you get used to it, it's great. It can smudge so I just have to be a little careful with it throughout the day.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

I have tried quite a few drugstore concealers but I haven't loved any of them or bought them again, but this one is my favourite and I will definitely buy it again. I just using it under my eyes. I have been wearing this, the rocket volume mascara and just some lipstick during the hot days and I love the look. It glides on perfectly, doesn't crease much and isn't cakey at all.

L'Oreal Absolute Make-Up Remover

This is the waterproof version, they also have the normal version which looks the same so don't be mistaken guys. This is my second bottle and I love it. It is suitable for sensitive eyes which is perfect for me. Let's just say it is a great make-up remover and easy to use. When I use it to remove the make-up off my lips it doesn't dry my lips and I simply love it.

Boots Coconut and Almond Body Butter

First of all it smells amazing. It is hydrating and the smell lingers on which I like. You can say it is the cheaper version of the body shop body butters. The texture of this isn't as thick as the body shop ones but i just really like this. They have other 'flavours' too so I will definitely be going and buying more of these.

BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish in Satsuma

I have been wearing it on my toe nails for about 2 weeks now and I love it. We have done a blog post on it so you guys can check it out here.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading that, and let us know what your July favourites were!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML