Friday 23 August 2013

FeelUnique SALE and another haul ;)

If you don't know what FeelUnique.com is, it is a website where they sell beauty, skin care and hair care products. They have a variety of brands that you can choose from, high and low ends. They are currently having a summer sale on there, and we did some cheeky purchases when we visited the site :P There's a great sale on, so we really recommend you to check it out! 
Anyway, let the haul begin! The first two items are Avneesh's and the rest are Karen's. Hope you enjoy reading this, and let us know what you think of the products! 



From £11.50 to £9.78 (14% off)
I have seen everyone rave about this product so I really want to see what the fuss is about. I also love the packaging and as it was on a little sale I went ahead and got it.

2. Daniel Sandler Blend Brush 
From £16.25 to £13.81 (15% off)
Blending brush is crucial for eye make-up and I don't have any, I just use the shading brush from real techniques to blend my eye shadow. And this blending brush seemed like a good product.

3. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex 75ml Duo Pack 
 From £80.00 to £25.85 (67% off!!)
This is such a bargain; I get two face cream for 25.85! Also, before I purchased this, I went online and read a lot of reviews about this product. They were mostly good reviews, and this is why I made the decision to order this!

4. DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow
From £22.50 to £20.25
This product is not longer on sale! However, when I was ordering, I managed to get this when this was still on sale which was great :) I wanted this product so much long, ever since EssieButton mentioned this in one of her videos! I am a huge fan of 'colour-changing' products, so I already know that I am going to love this so much!!! I want wait to try this :)

5. YSL Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss - 49 Golden Violet 
From £22.00 to £14.71 (33% off)
The reason why I got this was because I love the packaging and I have been eyeing on this range for ages! As this was on sale, so I went ahead and bought this :)

6. Real Technique Setting Brush 
From £6.99 to £6.29 (10% off)
I wanted this brush for so long, but Boots and Superdrug were always out of stock! So I took this opportunity to order this online haha!

7. Elizabeth Erden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free 50ml
From £25.00 to £20.00 (20% off)
Finally, this is a product that I ordered for my mum. She gets the occasional dry skin and I have heard that this product is really good, so I got this  :)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML