Sunday 25 August 2013

Avneesh's Boots/drugstore Haul

Hello there Reader ;)
So I have been kind of trying not to buy many things lately so I would save some money, but I thought I had done that for a while and just wanted to buy a few things I really wanted for a while. So lets get started!

I think you might all be wondering why I bought the Nivea men cream. Well guys I don't have a manly face, its actually for my dad. Its the Nivea Men Active Age Night Regenerator.  So if you want to give your dad's or any man a little present (accidentally reminding them that they are getting old), then this is a good buy. It was on sale so I got 2. My dad is very happy with these so I am glad.

I bought the Colgate Plax complete care alcohol free sensitive mouthwash-smooth mint a while ago and I have been loving it. As it is alcohol free it doesn't sting in the mouth, also its really lovely to use and leaves the mouth feeling clean and fresh. As I was running out of it I needed more so I got the same one and along with that I got the same one in clean mint. They were also on offer for 2 for £5 so bargain.  

Lately I have been obsessed with grapefruit products, not sure why because I don't eat that much grapefruit. Also I love the face products especially face washes from Neutrogena. So I bought the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Cream Wash. It was also on sale, so bargain bargain bargain. I also wanted to get the scrub from this range but I already have face scrubs stocked up so I resisted.

Really boring but its used everyday and I don't know what I would do without the Boots Cotton Wool Double Faced Pads. Cheap, affordable, multi-purpose and amazing. What more should I say guys? I'm sure everyone out there uses these. 

Away from boring stuff on to the interesting things. Bourjous is 3 for 2 in boots at the moment and I wanted a few things from it so I took the opportunity and grabbed them. I think you can tell by now how big of a sucker I am for sale, but who isn't? So the first thing I got was the cream blush in 04 sweet cherry. I really love the colour of this blush, the formula is good too and I love the packaging, it has a little mirror inside which is very cute.

Second thing from Bourjois is the much hyped product Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder. They have two shades, I got the darker one in 52. This product smells absolutely gorgeous and again love the packaging. It has slight shimmer but its not over powering and not noticeable when applied on the face. It doesn't make me look like a disco ball. 

The third product from Bourjois's new lipstick launch which is Shine Edition lipstick in the shade 22 famous fuchsia. I checked on the boots website and they don't have this shade mentioned, I think it is shine famous on there but I am not too sure, and I don't know why they have done it either. Anyway I love this product, it is shiny, lovely pink colour. You can apply a light sweep on colour or build up the colour for a colour pop. I have used it and it lasts about 3 hours.

On Revlon they have an offer for 2 for 10 so I thought I better take this opportunity and get another Revlon lip butter. I bought the Revlon colourburst lip butter in 096 Macaroon. This is my go to product already. I absolutely love the shade, it goes perfect with my skin tone, I think anyone who has a tan or dark skin, this colour will just look amazing on them. It polishes the look instantly. It has shimmer in it but it doesn't take over, it just makes it look skiny. It lasts well on me and I love love love it!


The second this I got from Revlon is the Revlon Lash potion mascara by Grow Luscious in 001 Blackest Black. When I first used it I was like ok this is alright, but after that I absolutely started loving it, because it lengthens the lashes so well, just makes my eyes pop. Its easy to work with and I am loving it for now. The packaging is so attractive. And I am glad I bought it.  

Last but not least is the Real Techniques Blush brush. As you all must have heard that the Real techniques brushes are amaaazing. I didn't have the blush brush so I thought I should grab it. Loving it so far.

This is it for my haul guys, I hope you enjoyed me talking a lott about all the products I bought. I don't regret buying any of these products and I am actually very very happy with my choices. Let us know what you guys have bought recently and how you like it xx



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML